Looking for pet-friendly apartments in East Bloomington, IL? Look no further than Arbors at Eastland Apartments! As one of the few pet-friendly communities, we proudly allow cats and dogs here.
- Pets may be dogs or cats but cannot be more than a total weight of 75 pounds per pet. We do not accept Pit Bull, German Shepherd, Rottweiler, Wolf Hybrid, Presa Canario, or any mix of these breeds. Property staff reserve the right to make the final determination as to dog breed.
- No pets allowed on new carpet or carpet less than 2 years old, pets must be inoculated, proof of age, all deposits and fees must be paid on or before the date the resident takes possession of the apartment, and a lease addendum is to be completed and signed.
- Pets allowed without deposits: small birds, turtles, hamsters, guinea pigs, fish aquariums that are 5 gallons or less. Deposits are required on large birds, including but not limited to: Parrots, Cockatiels, Sun Conures, or other birds often let out of cages.
- We reserve the right to deny any pet application based on the breed, size, and/or behavior of the animal.
- The following pets are not authorized: snakes, lizards, sugar gliders, flying squirrels, chinchillas, ferrets, reptiles, amphibians, rodents, or venomous animals of any kind.
- Non-refundable pet fee of $250 at move-in if the pet is over a year of age, $550 if under one year of age. The Pet fee is non-refundable and does not transfer from apartment to apartment.
- Monthly pet fee of $25 per dog or cat. No more than 2 pets with a combined weight of 150 pounds are allowed in apartment homes, with no weight limit in townhomes.
For further details on our pet policy, please contact our office staff. Please bring your pet to the office for an “interview.” We like to meet and get to know all our residents even our four-footed ones!
I have been a tenant at The Arbors for a month now and I must say that I've never been more satisfied, comfortable and happy with my apartment and the customer service here. They have shown my daughter and I care and support from day one and attend to any of my concerns promptly.- Current Resident
Leah has been an absolute pleasure to have managing the property. Leah is fair, kind, patient, professional and most of all available to residents.- Google Review